PoolRx Mineral Unit
PoolRx contains a proprietary blend of minerals that continuously and effectively eliminate algae. The specially treated alloy cylinder is packed with PoolRx mineral formulation. These minerals immediately dissolve out of the cylinder and form a stable residual throughout the pool water for up to 6 months. The minerals eliminate the algae while freeing up low levels of chlorine to be more active and productive in the water. During the pools filtration process the minerals are rejuvenated every time they return and pass through the cylinder. PoolRx works synergistically with a constant low level of chlorine. Residential (0.5 – 1.0 ppm); Commercial (1.0 – 5.0 ppm)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Clean or backwash your filter before adding PoolRx and remove all debris from skimmer and pump basket
- Place the PoolRx unit into Pump Basket or Skimmer Ideally place in pump basket for increased water
- The PoolRx unit should be added to the pool when the pump has at least 3 to 4 hours left on run This will ensure the minerals completely dissolve out of the unit and through the filter into the pool
- Pump should run during the heat of the day.
- The pool should turn over its volume of water at least 5 times per day, this normally requires 6 to 8 hours per day this depends on gallons of your pool and pump flow rate.
- Do not re-clean or backwash filter for at least 2 weeks after PoolRx unit is installed so minerals can dissolve through the filter, whether it is a cartridge, D.E. or sand filter
Maintain normal pool chemistry ranges:
|Chlorine (ppm)||0.5 – 1.0|
|pH||7.2 – 7.8|
|Alkalinity||80 – 120|
|Cyanuric Acid||10 – 80|